Common Questions for Brooklyn Orthodontist Dr. AlJanabi
A lot of times coming in for a consultation at our Brooklyn office can be scary for our patients. They have a number of questions and concerns, and we always make it our number one priority to answer these as upfront and honestly as possible, to not only help educate our patients but help put them at ease.
If you have been thinking about undergoing orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth or correct jaw alignment, the first step is scheduling an orthodontic consultation with Dr. AlJanabi. During the consultation we will actively listen to your concerns and address all of your questions, as well as discuss treatment options that would best suit you or your child’s situation.
Here are the top five questions that most patients want answered during their initial orthodontic consultation at Brooklyn Orthodontics :
- How frequently will my appointments be scheduled?
- Can I benefit from orthodontic treatment, and if so, how long will it take?
- Will I need to have teeth extracted, headgear, expansion appliance, etc.?
- Can I expect any pain when getting braces? (Ask Dr. AlJanabi about the ways we address pain management).
- How much will it cost and what payment options do you offer?
Visit our website for more answers to your questions prior to your initial consultation. Dr. AlJanabi and our team at Brooklyn Orthodontics are happy to answer all your questions and concerns, and excited to explain all aspects of your treatment plan, as well as the expected outcome. We believe your orthodontic experience should be comfortable, hassle-free, and most importantly, leave you with the smile you’ve always wanted.